Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
2. Are Ladurée macarons really worth $3?
3. The most beautiful places in California you didn’t know existed.
4. When a food blogger had a late-term miscarriage, months later she starts healing with foods to feed a broken heart.
5. Financial resources for the independent woman regardless of relationship status.
7. How to develop a thick skin in the office.
8. Anaesthesia is an essential part of today’s vital medical operations, yet how and why they work remains poorly understood.
9. How Italy became the capital of coffee.
10. What kind of traveler are you based on your Myers Briggs personality?
11. This is why class valedictorians don’t become millionaires.
12. Seattle travel guide.
13. How to have difficult conversations when you don’t like conflict.
14. These Billionaire bars sound delicious.
15. Lisbon travel guide.
16. 10 ways to have better conversations.
17. How to spend more time on what’s important to you.
19. Everything you need to know about the “microblading” trend.
20. Try these copy cat Shake Shack burgers this weekend.
21. Do popular people live longer? Research shows feeling isolated, disconnected, and lonely predicts our life span. More surprising is just how powerful this effect can be.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Table Manners for Kids + Keep Your Checked Bag From Getting Lost + Educational Apps for Kids + Toxic People + Why We Lie + Marry the Nerds & Nice Guys + Get Started as Airbnb host + More!