Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Pippa Middleton’s beautiful wedding dress.
2. Are bombs or batteries a bigger threat to planes? Either way, officials agree that laptops on flights are dangerous.
3. Table manners for kids.
4. Tips to keep your bag from taking a trip without you.
5. How not to resent your husband after kids.
6. How to use the new Instagram 3D facial features.
7. Educational apps for your kids you may not have considered.
8. The surprising link between teeth grinding and sleep disorders.
9. Why I love Rosé.
10. How to spot a toxic person.
11. The science that explains why we lie.
12. How to make smart decisions and avoid making bad ones.
13. How to make the best burgers fat or thin.
14. Popular Mechanics visited several elite cancer research centers around the country to find out where we are in the war against cancer.
15. Just like falling in love, we can form friendships at first sight.
16. Sheryl Sandberg’s great marriage advice: “You can date whoever you want, but you should marry the nerds and the good guys.”
17. How to handle interrupting colleagues.
18. Here’s how you can control your gut flora to improve everything from mood to motivation.
19. How Master’s of None unexpectedly became TV’s best food show.
20. How to get started as an Airbnb host.
21. The Downton Abbey movie is finally happening.
Check out even more Link Love columns here.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How Much Praise Kids Need + How to Use Instagram Stories + Seasonal Allergies + Summer Reading List + Narcissistic Co-workers + Rotisserie Chicken & Dumplings + It’s Okay to Say No + Last Minute Travel Apps + More!