Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great week, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. On being a guest vs. a customer. If you work in the service industry, this is a good read.
4. How two Mississippi college students fell in love and decided to join a terrorist group.
5. LAX terminal for VIPs opens and stars may demand it in their contracts.
6. Why do students get summers off?
7. Why your organic milk may not be organic.
8. Tips to build a better password.
9. Why Instagram is becoming Facebook’s next Facebook.
10. There are three sides to every argument.
11. Tips for raising a highly sensitive child.
13. Conquering Machu Picchu, the cheap and quick way.
14. How 29-year old Ellen Bennet became the culinary world’s apron queen. P.S. I lover her aprons. I have a denim polka dot design.
15. The most popular margarita recipe on Pinterest.
16. These raw peanut butter caramel fudge bars are delicious.
17. Why you still can’t get along with your siblings.
18. A list of conversation starters for your next networking event or social gathering.
19. The unspoken code of dog walking.
20. Meet the man who turns commercial jets into airborne palaces.
21. Chip Conley joined Airbnb at 52 and shares lessons on age, wisdom, and tech.
22. Here’s a list of new fiction recommended by Departures.
23. Tupelo Honey Cafe’s famous pimento cheese nachos.
24. A new study suggests celiac disease could be linked to a usually harmless virus that causes the human immune system to overreact to gluten.
You May Have Missed:
The Chic List: What to Do, Eat, Read, Watch and Listen To Including the Best Pizza in Philly + Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement + Communication Skills for Career and Social Settings
Link Love: How to Build Resilient Kids, Overcoming Anxiety, Secure Your Online Accounts, How to Write the Perfect Email, How to Identify People Who Are Deceptive or Perpetual Liars, Smoky Chicken Enchiladas, and more!