Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. You can download these links as a free e-book here.
1. 20 things we’d better tell our sons now about being real men.
2. The Bachelorette happened to me.
3. 7 travel apps for making your summer plans.
5. What we learn by studying amazing kids.
6. I want to make this Tomatillo Avocado Salsa.
8. A father takes his daughter to see Hamilton.
9. Every new movie and TV show on Netflix this month.
10. Lisa Goldberg perfectly captures the anxiety, unexpected triumphs, and serendipitous joys of solo travel.
11. How to live out of a suitcase with style.
12. Some really great advice not just for grads.
13. The girl who ran away to fight ISIS.
17. Anthony Bourdain thinks your crazy for eating airplane food.
19. The benefits of GHEE.
21. Which is better: The Empire State Building or Top of the Rock?
22. How recipes can keep your memories alive.
23. The Tony Awards are live Sunday, June 12 on CBS.
BLOG I’M LOVING: Look Linger Love
FOLLOW ON SNAPCHAT: Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum
READ: On My Own Two Feet: From Losing My Legs to Learning the Dance of Life by Amy Purdy
WATCH: Julian Fellowes has a new series on Amazon: Doctor Thorne
What’s it about?
Doctor Thorne lives a seemingly comfortable, quiet life with his niece Mary in Greshambury, home to the wealthy Gresham family. However, the money is no longer offering the security they have come to know. The matriarch of the estate devises a plan to keep the family afloat, but arranged marriages and the heart’s desires don’t always align. Below is a trailer.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are some of your summer staples?