Today is the first installment of a new series featuring my favorite travel size products.
For my skincare essentials, I love using products from Susan Ciminelli to help my skin with hydration and stress associated with long days on an airplane and jetlag. Susan Ciminelli’s treatments and products have become a favorite among celebrities including Jennifer Lopez and Martha Stewart. Susan’s book, “The Ciminelli Solution: A 7-Day Plan for Radiant Skin” offers a detailed map of exactly how to get the skin of your dreams.
Algae is at the heart of the Ciminelli brand. Susan was introduced to it in Europe where she learned about a seaweed treatment called thalassotherapy. This commitment to natural ingredients and diet is what I love about Susan Ciminelli’s philosophy. She believes that you can’t achieve her signature “Ciminelli Glow” unless you’re eating clean and putting pure ingredients on your skin. She prescribes to the belief that true beauty comes from within.
You can book a treatment at one of her beauty clinics in New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami.
Here are five of Susan Ciminelli’s travel size beauty products to help keep your complexion glowing and radiant while traveling. A travel set is available to provide a full range of benefits while on-the-go.
1. SUSAN CIMINELLI SEAWATER: This mineral mist spray is a natural antiseptic and astringent with trace minerals to stimulate collagen growth. I also use it as a refreshing spray during the day for some extra hydration. Seawater is sourced from Brittany, France, and helps restore skin cells to their youth, hydrate and naturally balance the skin.
2. SUSAN CIMINELLI BAMBOO SCRUB: This scrub is the best! It helps minimize the appearance of pores by getting deep into the skin and clearing out dirt and bacteria that’s hard to reach leaving skin fresh and smooth. It also does not leave my skin red and inflamed.
3. SUSAN CIMINELLI MARINE LOTION: This potent, anti-aging, skin nourishing elixir hydrates, nourishes, reduces cellulite and helps prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and stretch marks. Martha Stewart named it as her must-have in The New York Times.
4. SUSAN CIMINELLI HYDRATING GEL MASK: This cooling, quenching mask hydrates the skin with moisture and essential nutrients. It also softens fine lines and wrinkles and revitalizes the skin for results you simply have to see and feel to believe. I like to use this mask after a long flight.
5. SUSAN CIMINELLI ALGAE DEEP CLEANSE: The Algae Deep Cleanse is a natural exfoliant that acts as a light, daily facial peel. This cooling, non-abrasive cleanser melts away dead skin particles deep within pores, leaving skin smooth and soft. Algae Deep Cleanse also stimulates circulation as well as reduces fine lines and wrinkles. My skin feels amazing after using this cleanser.
Here are some links to more information about Susan Ciminelli.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is your favorite travel size beauty product?
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
October To Do List: Find out my picks for the best new releases, debuts, openings and events not to miss!
Fall Newsletter: Santa Fe Travel Guide + Capsule Wardrobes + Better List Making + Fall To Do List + Tech Tips + GF News + More Fun!