Today I’m sharing ten delicious recipes from food bloggers and cookbook authors. Whether you are looking for a brunch recipe, a comfort food or craving dessert, you just may find a new recipe to try this week! Have a delicious weekend, friends!
1. This Chocolate Chic Georgia Pecan Pie is one of the recipes in Jennifer Robins, Down South Paleo: Delectable Southern Recipes Adapted for Gluten-Free, Paleo Eaters. The cookbook is a tasty collection of Paleo-friendly takes on classic comfort food. (yahoo.com)
2. Amy Chaplin’s Pumpkin Oat Waffles are gluten-free and vegan. Amy’s recipes are always delicious. (amychaplin.com)
3. Karlie Kloss shares her Almond Milk Hot Chocolate recipe. (thenewpotato.com)
4. Momofuku Milk Bar’s Crack Pie is out of this world! (luckypeach.com)
5. I love every ice cream recipe David Lebovitz creates and can’t wait to try his S’mores Ice Cream.(davidlebovitz.com)
6. This Chili Cheese Dip is perfect for tailgating or a football party. (lovegrowswild.com)
7. For a comfort food recipe, this Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese is sure to please. It’s one of the recipes in the best-selling cookbook, The Food Lab: Better Cooking Through Science. (seriouseats.com)
8. One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls are easy to prepare and delicious. (number2pencil.com)
10. This Cherry Tomato Tart tastes like a deep dish pizza. (leitesculinaria.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed: