Today I’m sharing ten delicious recipes from food bloggers and cookbook authors. Whether you are looking for a delicious pumpkin bread or an Italian classic for dinner, you just may find a new recipe to try this week! Have a delicious week, friends!
2. This Classic Pimento Cheese is from Nashville Eats: Hot Chicken, Buttermilk Biscuits, and 100 More Southern Recipes from Music City by Jennifer Justus, a book that proves Nashville’s food scene is as lively as its music scene. (yahoo.com)
3. This Banana Bread Cake is the most popular item at Violet Cakes Bakery in London. (localmilkblog.com)
4. You HAVE to make these, Rocky Road Bars! They’re insanely chewy, gooey, crunchy, chocolaty and delicious (deliciouslyella.com)
5. This Pumpkin Loaf is so dreamy, with sweet hints of maple and cinnamon, a spongy middle and crunchy crust. (deliciouslyella.com)
7. For my paleo and gluten-free friends, you must try these Chewy Fudge Brownies. (slimpalette.com)
8. The best fries ever. (warmvanillasugar.com)
9. These Italian Meatballs, New Jersey-Style, from The Chef Next Door: A Pro Chef’s Recipes for Fun, Fearless Home Cooking by Amanda Freitag are easy to make and delicious. For my gluten-free friends, just substitute gluten-free breadcrumbs. (yahoo.com)
10. My favorite dish while visiting Italy was Eggplant Parmigiana. (elizabethminchilliinrome.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!
You May Have Missed
My monthly newsletter full of great reads & helpful tips is going out soon! Don’t Miss Out.