My Father’s Day Gift Guide includes gift ideas for the special men in your life. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Father’s Day Card: The perfect card for dad.
2. Sony RX100 III: The ideal camera for travel. It isn’t much larger than a deck of cards but packs 20.2 megapixels and a top-notch image sensor.
3. Ledbury Shirts: The perfect gingham button-up, great for work or summer parties.
4. Barrel-Aged Sriracha: For the dad that likes a little spice.
5. Smoke and Pickles by Chef Edwin Lee: This cookbook is great for the man who likes Southern inspired Asian food. Chef Lee is a three-time James Beard Chef of the Year nominee, Food Network Iron Chef Champion and high finishing Bravo Top Chef. He owns 610 Magnolia and Milkwood in Louisville, Kentucky.
6. Stumptown Coffee: This is my favorite coffee.
7. A Southern Gentlemen’s Kitchen by Matt Moore: Matt takes readers on an entertaining walk through the life of a Southern gentleman using recipes for 150 distinctly simple Southern dishes for every meal of the day, plus tales from family and some well-known friends.
8. Mod Tablet 2 Ipad Case: This leather organizer is on my wish list. It holds your tablet, phone, pens, business cards, glasses, cords, breath mints, etc. It is the perfect gift for the dad on the go.
9. Olloclip: A 3-in-1 accessory for the iPhone camera to shoot wide and macro images.
10. Hardgraft Refresh Dopp Kit: A must-have organizer for travel.
11. Civilware Striker Folding Knife: The ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
12. Benton’s Bacon: I used to think all bacon was pretty much the same until I tried this specialty version from the hills of Tennessee. They use a slow dry-cure method and hickory smoke to create a flavor that has incredible depth and the right balance of savoriness. It is great in recipes for added flavor. Note, they usually take 10-15 days to ship.
13. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Shape Paste: For the metro dad that just loves his hair. This stuff works wonders.
14. SuperFly Cables: A genius idea. Available for iPhone and Android devices.
15. Franklin Barbecue by Aaron Franklin: Aaron owns Franklin Barbecue in Austin, Texas. There is always a line of people waiting to eat here.
16. Big Green Egg: The grill master will love this gift.
17. Man Bag: The man with a sense of humor will love this travel organizer.
Find out more gift ideas HERE.
Questions of the Day:
1. What are some of your most memorable gifts you gave your dad for Father’s Day?
2. What are you doing this Father’s Day to show your appreciation for the men in your life?
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. My June issue is about Summer Travel. Don’t Miss Out.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.